Years ago, when I was a young student in Hong Kong working with Dr. Frances Wong, a renowned Chinese Doctor of Oriental Medicine, she taught me her special facial protocol that she said “melts years off your face and rejuvenates your life.”
But at 21, I didn’t really believe her.
Years later, she visited me in California with her 88-year-old mother. Given the trauma, tribulations and difficult experiences they went through during WWII, I expected to see a frail old woman with an aged, leathery face.
To my astonishment, I was introduced to a gentle, gracious woman whose skin was like a soft, fresh peach and whose mind was sharp and bright. Although tiny in stature she radiated immense peace and serenity.
I recently discovered that she lived to a ripe and healthy 102 years!
What was her secret?
Knowing what she went through during and after the war, escaping China under treacherous conditions, leaving her home and community behind and losing everything – how could she be so serene? How could she maintain such inner beauty?
Every other older woman I knew who had been through similar circumstances had her experiences etched indelibly in her face.
I was completely baffled… until I realized that she, too, was using her daughter’s special protocol, the very same protocol I learned when I was 21.
Why is this system so powerful?
Decades later, I realized that it draws upon the principles of neuroscience and biodynamic cranial sacral therapy – in addition to Acupressure and Chinese Medicine.
This is the same system Mary Louise Muller and I teach in our Neuro-Facial Rejuvenation program.
If you’re the slightest bit curious about this unique system – the only method that draws on ancient Chinese medicine principles, modern neuroscience, and biodynamic craniosacral therapy, then you’re in luck. We held a teleseminar about it a little while ago.
Since we received so many great questions about our Natural Facial Rejuvenation Program, we thought that the best way to answer them was to hold a conference call.
We covered some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Why would clearing old trauma patterns in the face make me look and feel better? Wouldn’t I feel worse?
- “I’ve heard working with the face is the fastest way to heal early bonding and attachment issues… really?”
- How the beauty industry is misleading women with massive myths that turn women against themselves
- How to generate more of the magical, regenerating substance your body naturally produces to stay young and supple
- What makes your NFR approach so different from anything else available and how can I integrate it into what I already do?
- Can I do something for my face that’s fast – I don’t even have time to brush my teeth?
- Who are Susan and Mary Louise anyway, and why should I learn from them?
- And a lot more!
We did our best to answer as many questions as we can on the call and luckily, the call was recorded.
We hope to “see” you there!
Susan Lange, OMD, L.Ac.